Sunday, April 12, 2015

One Year Old

April 8, 1996 -- You have progressed so much since last time I wrote, Troy.  You are just not my little baby anymore.  You are, instead a bundle of energetic mischief.  You have learned to walk and you toddle all over the house getting into everything that catches your attention. You love to "talk, talk, talk" making all kinds of noises and "singing" to yourself as you play.  If there is music on you bob up and down "dancing" to it.  You can finally come down the stairs without falling down.  What a relief not to worry so much about that.
I can't believe that next month you will be a year old!  The time has flown by. In some ways I hate to see it go -- I miss my cuddly little baby -- but at the same time it is so much fun to watch you grow and progress.  I'm just grateful to have this time with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment