Sunday, June 28, 2015

13 years old - 2008

Troy and his buddies had a favorite tree they liked to climb at the park down the street from our house.  He even carved his initials in it.  The 2nd picture is with Gage. His friends told me about it after he died.

Scout Camp Bros.  Joe and Jake Sohler and Wyatt

Minnetonka Caves


He didn't like that I was taking a picture of him.

July 27, 2008   Troy went to Scout Camp the week of June 23 through the 28th.  he got his nose broken (roughousing with Jake Sohler) on the first night up there.  [He told his scout leaders to please not make him go to the doctor because he didn't want to go home early.  He loved Scout Camp. Turned out there was no one at the Clinic they found a couple of days later anyway.] So when he got back we had lots of doctor appointments and a little surgery to fix it.  He came through with flying colors.  His nose hardly bothered him - the meds he had to take made him so, so sick.    




















At Christmas, Troy and I were sitting on the 
Couch and I thought we'd make a video to send 
to his brothers.  I'm so glad I have this video
of him.  It means the world to me.  I cried when
I found it after he died.  I had forgotten all
about it.  But it is so precious to me.   
All geared up for Air Soft Wars.  Nothing says Merry Christmas like shooting your bros.

      
We took Travis and Troy to Disneyland and California Adventures.  Had so much fun!






Went to Huntington Beach one day while we were in Cali.  It was FREEZING.  But the boys had so much fun.



Troy's catch.



No comments:

Post a Comment